Now Hiring!Team members to run awesome parties
Seeking Energetic Team Members
To operate private parties and open play throughout the week and weekends for this summer (and possibly beyond)
Starting Pay at $15/hr and earn more with tips & additional responsibilities over time.
Immediately Available Hours (Walk-in and private parties):
Fridays 4-8pm, Saturdays 11am-8pm, Sundays 1pm-5pm
Private parties can be scheduled any other time as well – you have opportunity to pickup more hours during the week for private parties.
Additional weekday hours for summer break will be added and available.
FLEXIBLE HOURS – Let us know when you prefer to work and we’ll work to schedule aroud that. Evenings and Weekends are most common. Some daytime opportunities and summer hours coming soon.
Make great money as a side gig!
We need team members to help run awesome parties for our guests from behind the scenes preperations to energetically running games in a fun entertaining way.
All training will be provided on the job. No experience required.
Starting pay is $15/hr including during training period. After training, you are elligible to split tips with other working staff.
Responsibilities executed according to training and company policies
- Prepare the facility for parties and open-play (general cleaning, turning on lights, charging devices etc.)
- Welcome guests as they arrive
- Assist with guests needs
- Check Waivers
- Provide Safety Briefing and Instructions
- Organize teams / games (GellyBall, laser tag, more to come)
- Run Games: enforcing safety rules and ensuring a great time, monitoring & addressing issues.
- Ensure guest satisfaction
- Solve problems proactively
- Sell retail merchandise
- Collect Payment
- Clean up after a party and prepare for next event.
- Communicate with Management / Owners regularly about any issues, concerns (from guests or team)
Applicants must be physically capable of climbing ladders (rare), lifting at least 40 lbs, cleaning, vacuuming, reaching, monitoring the play and break areas, control a group of players, making announcements, providing instructions, enforcing rules, making every party fun and exciting.
- Applicants must be: punctual, honest, detail-oriented, able to follow instructions, observant, able to control a group, teachable, comfortable and capable with electronics (computers/tablets/tv’s), good communicator, energetic, excited about running parties and games.
- Must be able to pass periodic drug testing, have no legal limitations and submit to background check.
- How old do you have to be to work here? We need team members who can work private events alone or with one other team member. This means that at least one of the workers on duty must be at least 18yrs of age. Generally there will be 1 or 2 workers present.
- What is the pay? We pay based on experience and responsibilities. We pay $15/hr including during training. After training you will also share in the tips paid by customers during your shift. If/when you can run the location or an event on your own or as the lead team member, you will have additional compensation opportunities and incentives.
- More please message us (text or Facebook) your questions and we will answer them and also post frequent questions here.
Click the button to complete our online job application. If you wish to submit a resume or need to reach us please send an email to email@example.com
Perks of the Job
Earn $15/hr to start. Earn more with experience and responsibility.
Set hours and off-day private events. Opportunities for afternoons, evenings and weekends.
Fun, Fast-Paced Environment
Never a dull moment at the Adventure Zone when running awesome parties! Making it fun for everyone (kids, adults, players, spectators) makes it fun for you too!
Discounts on Play
Bring your family / friends in at special discounted rates!
Bring Your Ideas to life
Got a great idea for a party activity? We’ll try it out and share in the success.
Grow into new opportunities, compensation, commissions and more.